Tarsier Studios has released a new patch for LittleBigPlanet PS Vita, updating the game to version v1.04. The patch is 89MB in size and fixes a number of bugs in the game, including loading times and crashes. Unfortunately, the game still suffers from lag, connection issues and long loading times when playing online.
- Fix for issue where loading times would become excessively long
- Fix for a GPU crash that would occur in create
- Fix for a bug where the popit would never open in the pod if the user had closed the game during the pod introduction sequence
- Fix for a crash that occurred frequently due to a memory leak
- Fix for emitted objects becoming corrupt and unusable when used in a different level than the level they were captured in
- Fix for locked levels being accessible through the recent activity search function