A new update for Treasures of Montezuma Blitz is now available on the PlayStation Vita. The update, which is 52MB in size, fixes trophy unlocking so the game doesn’t need to be restarted among other fixes.
- Trophies are now unlocked continuously thoughout the fame without restart.
- The game can now be played if your PS Vita system was turned to offline mode.
- The raking and ziggurats are now counted correctly.
- Life refill is more fluent
- The cause for crash upon the end of loading has been fixed.