Sony has released the official system specifications of its upcoming budget-priced PSP model, the PSP-E1000 series. The devices was announced last week at Gamescom 2011, and will retail for just €99.99. In order for Sony to offer such a low price, the PSP-E1000 doesn’t include several features, including Wi-fi and stereo sound.
Specifications for PSP-E1000 series:
- LCD screen: 4.3 inches / 10.9 cm (16:9) full-transparent type, TFT drive. Approximately 16,770,000 colours displayed.
- Sound: Monaural speaker.
- Internal disc drive: Read-only Universal Media Disc drive.
- Interface: DC IN 5V connector. Hi-Speed USB (USB 2.0 compliant). DC OUT connector. Headset connector. Memory Stick PRO DuoTM slot.
- Power source: AC Adaptor: DC 5.0 V. Lithium-Ion rechargeable Battery Pack.
- Maximum power consumption: Approx. 6 W (when charging).
- External dimensions: Approx. 172.4 × 73.4 × 21.6 mm (width × height × depth) (excludes largest projection).
- Weight: Approx. 223 g (including Battery Pack).
- Operating environment: temperature 5°C – 35°C.
- Compatible codecs: Universal Media Disc Video: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC Main Profile Level 3. Music: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC Main Profile Level 3, Linear PCM, ATRAC3plusTM Memory StickTM For details, refer to the User’s Guide.
- Universal Media Disc laser
- Wave length: 655 – 665 nm.
- Power: Max. 0.28 mW.
- Type: Semiconductor, continuous.
- AC Adaptor
- Input: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Output: DC 5 V, Max. 1500 mA.
- External dimensions: Approx. 61 × 23 × 84 mm (width × height × depth) (excludes largest projection).
- Weight: Approx. 62 g.
[…] you make know, the PSP-E1000 model is a slimmed down version of the original PSP, offered at a lower prices that the regular […]