Popular mobile game Nun Attack is coming to the PS Vita next month. In this tactical action game, evil is taking over and prayers are no longer answered, so it’s up to you for some divine intervention. Playing as one of four heavily-armed nuns, each with a unique personality and special power, it’s up to you to defeat the evil Fallen Nun and restore balance to the world.
Nun Attack for PS Vita is not a simple port, however. The game has been adapted to provide a great experience on the system, including upgraded graphics and a completely redesigned difficulty setting, since all of the micro-transaction mechanics have been removed. Features include:
- Challenging tactical action and reflexive gameplay
- Rebalanced leveling and weaponry for PS Vita play
- Improved graphics for PS Vita
- 40 missions to conquer in multiple stunning environments
- Four nuns, each with a unique personality and special power
- A full shop with over 80 guns to equip with various effects (stun, slow, DOT, AoE, Knockback, Fear, Charm)
- Seven miracles to cast
The game will be available on 3rd April on PlayStation Store.
[…] Walking Dead: Survival Instinct. Defiance is available for pre-order. On the PS Vita, Nun Attack and Dead or Alive 5 Plus are available to download too. PlayStation Plus subscribers can look […]
[…] PS Vita and PSOne titles are available on the US PlayStation Store this week, including Nun Attack and Dead or Alive 5 Plus. PlayStation Plus subscribers also have a new title to download from the […]