Now that the PlayStation Vita’s manual is accessible online, we’ve learnt a great deal of new information about the upcoming portable console. For example, did you know that the PlayStation Vita’s little PS button glows blue when you have new notifications on the console?
Did you know any of these:
- Using the AC Adapter, the PS Vita takes approximately 2 hours, 40 minutes to fully charge
- Trophies can be synched to the PSN, and you can view or compare PS Vita trophies on a PS3
- You can upload files stored on the PS Vita on webpages that support uploading (e.g. images)
- You can set the system so that specific applications or features are started automatically
- You can check usage statistics such as the amount of data transmitted and received over the mobile network (3G/Wi-fi models only).
- You can save screenshots of many screens, including scenes during gameplay, by pressing the PS button and the START button at the same time.
- You can use photos and other images stored on your PS Vita system as the start screen for your PS Vita system.
- Like the PS3, the PS Vita includes Facebook connectivity that allows you to automatically share Trophy and PlayStation Store purchase information