Laughing Jackal has announced that OMG HD Zombies is coming tot he PS Vita this month. OMG HD Zombies revamped PS Vita version of Laughing Jackal minis title, OMG-Z. The remake of the game adds in better graphics, trophies and online leaderboards to the game – all features that were not possible on the minis platform.
So, why remake OMG-Z? Well, due to the nature of minis, we were unable to add all the features we felt the first game deserved. So, the aim with OMG HD Zombies was to up the graphics, add trophies and Leaderboards and re-release on PS Vita. Easy, right?
The PS Vita version of the game has the following features and improvements:
- More Graphics! – ALL menus, levels and zombies have been completely redrawn to take advantage of the PS Vita’s lovely OLED screen.
- More Zombies! – We’ve thrown three new zombie classes into the mix and tripled all death animations. So…much…gore…
- More Levels! – We’ve added 19 new levels and totally reworked all existing levels. That’s 100 new levels of zombie-slaying action!
- More Upgrades! – 100 in total to be precise!
- Trophies! – 12 bronze, silver and gold Trophies to unlock.
- Leaderboards! – Compare scores with your PSN Friends or the best zombie slayers worldwide.
- Touching! – Choose between traditional controls or the all-new touch method.
- More Comics! – 2 brand new endings plus we reveal more of the game’s story in our extended comic book intro.
- Prestige Mode! – Complete the game to 100% Platinum standard and receive a Leaderboard multiplier. “Prestige” up to 20 times for some truly HUGE scores!
OMG HD Zombies will available on the PlayStation Store from June 19th, 2013.