Free-to-play title Treasures of Montezuma Blitz is getting a bug patch next week in North America and Europe next week, updating the game to version v1.80. Changes include bug fixes, new features and improvements to the game. You can find a full changelog of the changes below.
Main update features:
- Scratchcard will now wield higher winnings more often and, in addition to that, show what was hidden below the other squares which remained unscratched!
- Easier process of levelling up for new players with a little bit more crystals for smoother ride up.
- The flow of time will become more forgiving, with time bonuses being added instantly, and game being paused when no moves remain and the board shuffles.
- From now on, you can switch the gravity off when you don’t want it to meddle with your game while commuting, and switch it back on when you need it.
- Totems now work much faster – the next one activates right after you use the previous one.
- New Ziggurat notifications are now removed from LiveArea, keeping it clean for posting new personal score records.
- Never stop the combo: if the timer runs out, you will be allowed to finish the current combo before counting up the game results.
- Stack up crystals to get the multiplier twice as high as it was before.
- More strategic options thanks to updated features of Crystal Score, Color Discard and Score Frenzy bonuses and Yellow Totem.
Lesser update features:
- Game texts will be updated to reflect all the game concepts, both new and old, better, including ‘near’ sharing details, new bonus functions and a few fixes to translations.
- Expert Treasurers will now see if their hoards exceed 10 million crystals.
- Levelling up with bonus XP boost bug is now fixed, giving the full advantage of double XP.
- Round time is now shown as it should, with maximum available time cap taken into consideration.