According to Japanese blogger Sinobi, the PS Vita in Japan has shifted almost 800,000 units since its release last December. The number is pretty low since the PS Vita has been out for over 6 months in Japan, but Sony Reps tell Famitsu that sales are going pretty much as expected.
The total hardware sales stand at 790,633 units. Recent releases and the White PS Vita have helped boost PS Vita sales in the last few months, and Sony are expecting August to be another big month with more Japanese releases on the way.
As for software, the current top 10 Vita titles in Japan are:
- Persona 4 The Golden (188,782)
- Hot Shots Golf 6 (118,985)
- Uncharted Golden Abyss (89,390)
- Gravity Daze/Rush (74,785)
- Dynasty Warriors Next (74,718)
- Tales of Innocence R (71,463)
- Lord of Apocalypse (69,162)
- Ragnarok Odyssey (65,318)
- Gundam Seed Battle Destiny (55,527)
- Disgaea 3 Return (54,902)