- [Notification Alert] has been added as a feature under Settings > [Sound & Display]. You can select whether you want to display notification messages when you receive new notifications.
- [After 10 Minutes] has been added as an option under Settings > [Power Save Settings] > [Auto Standby].
- [New Activity] is now displayed on the LiveArea™ screen for a game when there is a new activity.
- Issues such as audio skipping and freezing of the game screen that have been observed in some PlayStation Vita format software titles have been addressed.
- Depending on the language (and associated keyboard), you can now double tap [Shift] to enable the Caps Lock feature, in which you can enter upper case letters sequentially.
- In system software version 1.65, an issue was observed in which an ad hoc connection could not be made with games for the PSP system. The issue has been addressed in version v1.66 of the system software.